Terms and Conditions of Membership Agreement
- Legal Definition
- As described herein, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms shall have the respective meanings as set out below:
-Member(s)- : means the subscriber who is agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Membership Agreement, and are agreeing to be legally bound by them for the service provided by jukujo-club.com.
-adult(s)- : people who are of legal age in the jurisdiction where this site is being viewed and are at least 18 years of age in your jurisdiction (21 in some jurisdictions), who wish to access visual images, audio sounds, and verbal descriptions of a sexually oriented and frankly erotic nature.
- 1. Description of the Service
1.2 This web site contains adult materials and is intended for adults only. The users hereby swear and affirm under oath, warrant and represent that he/she is at least eighteen (18) years of age (21 in some jurisdictions) and have the legal capacity to enter into agreements of this nature. jukujo-club.com makes no representation or warranties that the content published on this site complies with the local laws of user’s jurisdiction. The user is solely responsible for knowing and understanding his/her local laws concerning standards of content legality for purposes of obscenity laws. The users further represent and warrant that he/she understands the nature of the content published on this site, namely, sexually explicit materials, and that he/she voluntarily and knowingly choose to view such material and that such material does not offend or vex his/her sensibilities. Should users be unable to affirmatively make the representations and warranties contained herein, do NOT subscribe to this service.
1.3 jukujo-club.com shall have the right ( but not the obligation ) at any time to deactivate user’s user ID and Password forthwith upon the happening of any one or more of the events of default as specified in 15, whether or not such event is of a continuing nature.
- 2. Effective Date
- 2.1 This Terms and Conditions of Membership Agreement shall take effect when user ID and Password is issued to users by jukujo-club.com and shall remain in full force and effect until terminated in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2.2 Accordingly, all charges for the service shall commence upon the issuance of the user ID and Password to users.
- 3. Changes in Terms and Conditions of Membership Agreement, Content, Pricing
- The users agree and acknowledge that jukujo-club.com has the right to change all pricing, website content and these Terms and Conditions of Membership Agreement at any time with its own discretion. The users should check the Terms and Conditions of Membership Agreement and pricing periodically for changes. All changes are effective when posted on this web site without prior notice to users and continued use of the jukujo-club.com web site following the posting of any change shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- 4. Membership Qualification
- 4.1 By purchasing a Membership the users are making and agreeing to the following statements: "Under penalty of perjury, I swear/affirm that as of this moment, I am an adult, at least 18 years of age ( or the age of legal majority in the jurisdiction in which I reside )." "I promise that I will not permit any person(s) under 18 years of age ( or the age of legal majority in the jurisdiction in which I reside ) to have access to any of the materials contained within this site." "I understand that when I gain access to this website, I will be exposed to visual images, verbal descriptions and audio sounds of a sexually oriented, frankly erotic nature, which may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity.
I am voluntarily choosing to do so, because I want to view, read and/or hear the various materials which are available, for my own personal enjoyment, information and/or education. My choice is a manifestation of my interest in sexual matters, which is both healthy and normal and, which, in my experience, is generally shared by average adults in my community. I am familiar with the standards in my community regarding the acceptance of such sexually oriented materials, and the materials I expect to encounter are within those standards. In my judgment, the average adult in my community accepts the consumption of such materials by willing adults in circumstances such as this which offer reasonable insulation from the materials for minors and unwilling adults, and will not find such materials to appeal to a prurient interest or to be patently offensive."
4.2 jukujo-club.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate and/or suspend the service to the users or any person without prior notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, if jukujo-club.com believes that the users have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter and spirit of these Terms and Conditions of Membership Agreement. The users acknowledge and agree that jukujo-club.com shall not be liable to the users or any third party for any termination or suspension of his/her access to this website.
- 5. Membership Registration
- Upon the activation of user ID and Password, the users are required to create his/her login information. The users hereby agree and consent that it is his/her obligation to provide jukujo-club.com with accurate and up-to-date information; failure to provide jukujo-club.com with such information, reckless or fraudulent misrepresentation may subject to void this Agreement.
- 6. Notice
- Notice shall be sent by any means expressly permitted by this Agreement. If no other means is specified, then all notices or other necessary communications to or upon the users and jukujo-club.com shall be by e-mail, posting on the site or any equivalent or better means of delivery and will be sufficiently served if delivered at or sent to the email address in the membership registration form. In the case of a notice posted on the site, the notice shall be effective immediately. In the case of a notice served by e-mail the notice shall become effective on the day which is designated in the e-mail. User’s continued use of the service following jukujo-club.com posting on the web site of any changes will constitute his/her acceptance of such changes or modifications. Users membership registration whether or not approved shall also constitute his/her acceptance of jukujo-club.com promoting its web site to users through any means, including but not limited to Direct Mails.
- User ID
- E-Mail Address
- IP Address
- 8. Changes in user Information
- 8.1 The users shall ensure that jukujo-club.com shall be immediately notified of any changes in his/her membership information without limitation to his/her name and credit card information.
8.2 Notwithstanding to immediately preceding provision of 8.1, changing his/her user ID is prohibited for the purpose of his/her recurring processing and transaction. Any changes in his/her Password and E-mail Address are stipulated by jukujo-club.com from time to time. jukujo-club.com shall not be liable for any losses or damages incurred by you as a result of unauthorized use of the service.
- 9. Withdrawal Procedures
- 9.1 At any time, and without cause, subscription to the service may be terminated by the billing company, the website, or the users upon notification by completing a withdrawal request form.
9.2 When the users request the termination, further charges for that particular subscription are cancelled. Access will remain for the period paid, regardless of when users cancelled his/her membership. The users are liable for charges incurred by him/herself until termination of service. Cancellation requests should be done 2 DAYS PRIOR TO THE BILLING TERM through the web site by completing withdrawal request form.
9.3 All fees ( whatsoever ) paid by the users under this Agreement shall not be refundable in the event of termination nor shall he/she be entitled to any amounts paid for the service, including partial refund.
9.4 Should the users fail to submit us with withdrawal request form 2 days in advance to his/her billing term, the users hereby agree and authorize billing company, its designated agent or assignee to automatically renew his/her credit card ( or other approved facility ) to pay for the ongoing charges. In no event neither shall jukujo-club.com nor any other person shall be liable for such loss or damages incurred or the users may suffer by the failure to submit withdrawal request form 2 days in advance.
- 10. Assignment
- The users agree and consent that he/she shall have no right to assign or transfer his/her rights and obligations in this Agreement and shall remain fully liable for all of his/her respective duties, liabilities and obligations hereunder. In the event of breach by users in this provision of 10, jukujo-club.com may at its sole discretion to suspend his/her membership or may deactivate his/her membership without any prior notice to you as aforementioned in 4.2.
- 11. Undertaking of users
- 11.1 The users are entirely responsible for all activities that occur on or through the access with provided user ID and Password, and users agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of provided log in information or any other breach of security.
11.2 Use of the service requires users one or more compatible devices, Internet access (fees may apply), and certain software (fees may apply), and may require obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. Because use of the service involves hardware, software, and Internet access, user’s ability to use the service may be affected by the performance of these factors. High speed Internet access is strongly recommended. The users acknowledge and agree that such system requirements, which may be changed from time to time, are his/her responsibility.
11.3 The users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of provided user ID and Password. The users should not reveal his/her log in information to anyone else or use anyone else's log in information. jukujo-club.com shall not be responsible or liable for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of provided user ID and Password.
11.4 The users acknowledge, represent and warrant that he/she has read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them as part of and in consideration of the membership.
- 12. Payment
- 12.1 The users will be billed a membership fee in accordance with the designated schedule to gain access to this web site for the usage of the services, information offered by the jukujo-club.com web site in accordance with the chosen settlement by users. Although you may select your subscripting plans when registering for membership, changing your plans in mid-term is prohibited.
12.2 Unless and until the users notify jukujo-club.com that he/she wishes to cancel or terminate his/her subscription to web site, the users hereby agree and authorize jukujo-club.com or its designated agent or assignee to automatically renew his/her subscription to web site on a continuing monthly basis and to charge his/her credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of his/her subscription
- 13. Fees
- 13.1 The users agree to pay jukujo-club.com a monthly service fee in accordance with the chosen settlement period elected by the users or such other time to be stipulated by jukujo-club.com for the service jukujo-club.com provides under this Terms and Conditions of Membership Agreement as set forth in this page;https://www.jukujo-club.com/regist.html
13.2 The users agree that all fees (whatsoever) paid by the users under this Terms and Conditions of Membership Agreement shall not be refundable in the event of termination of this Agreement howsoever caused or for any other reason whatsoever unless stipulated by jukujo-club.com.
- 14. Intellectual Property
The users agree that the Products, including but not limited to graphics, audio clips, video clips, and editorial content, may contains proprietary information and material that may be owned by jukujo-club.com, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that users will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever in compliance with the Terms and Conditions of this Membership Agreement. No portion of any proprietary information or materials may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted by jukujo-club.com or other owner thereof. The users agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the proprietary information or materials, in any manner.
- 15. Prohibited Matters
- The users agree that they shall not: a) falsify or delete the information, or transmit or post the information contradictory to the facts, on the jukujo-club.com web site;
b) infringe or threaten to infringe copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property right of jukujo-club.com, other user or third party;
c) discriminate or defame jukujo-club.com, another user or any other third party, or injure its reputation or credibility;
d) infringe or threaten to infringe right to assets, right of privacy, right of publicity, right of portrait of jukujo-club.com, another user or any other third party;
e) transmit e-mails for advertisement, promotion, solicitation or the like to jukujo-club.com, another user or any other third party without permission, or transmit e-mails repugnant to receivers, or interfere others’ receiving e-mails, or ask for transmit chain mails or respond to and transmit chain mails;
f) transmit e-mails which addressee feels repulsion;
g) commit crimes such as fraud or make acts to link to crimes;
h) use, provide or recommend harmful programs such as program containing viruses;
i) pretend to be another user or a third party and use jukujo-club.com web site;
j) try to make unlawful access to other computer systems or networks connected with the jukujo-club.com web site.
k) except for the foregoing, violate laws and regulations or public policy (such as prostitution, violence or cruelty), or give disadvantage to jukujo-club.com, another user or any other third party;
l) promote and encourage any of the forgoing conducts; or
m) except for the foregoing, do things inappropriate in the judgment of jukujo-club.com.
- 16. Suspension of the Service
- Without any prior notice to users at any time jukujo-club.com may suspend its services for limited or unlimited period as provided herein and under no circumstances shall jukujo-club.com be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damages incurred or suffered by such suspensions.
16.1 Periodically-scheduled maintenance downtime period for the purpose of service maintenance as jukujo-club.com determine reasonably necessary for continuous operation of the service.
16.2 Except for immediately preceding provision of 16.1 at sole discretion of jukujo-club.com that suspension of the service shall be appropriate to do so.
- 17. Force Majeure
- No failure or omission by any Party to carry out its obligations or observe any of the stipulations or terms and conditions of this Agreement, shall give rise to any claims against the Party in question or be deemed a breach of this Agreement, if such failure or omission arises from a cause of force majeure, such as acts of God, war or warlike hostilities, civil commotion, riots, blockades, embargoes, sabotage, strikes, lockouts, or any other event outside the control of the Party in question.
- 18. Counterparts
- This Terms and Conditions of Membership Agreement may be executed in two or more counterparts, each of which when so executed will be deemed original, and all of which together will constitute one and the same instrument.
- 19. Applicable Laws
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the domicile of jukujo-club.com without prejudice to the mandatory rules of the courts hearing the matter.
- 20. Inquiries
- Any inquiries to this site shall be accepted through our support form on this site and responded within 2business days.